Ekialys' Ny Geoshell appears white

When loading the Ekialys' Ny geoshell pants onto a model, I keep getting this issue where the thighs and waist do not accpet the texture. The thighs and waist appear white. Even when rendering, the white is still there. To be fair this is my first experience with geoshells so I hope I've loaded it all correctly. Any help would be great. I'm really excited to play around with this amazing set.

Here is an exerpt from the product description in case it is helpful for troubleshooting.
" a geoshell for Pants, knee-long pants and shorts. We decided to include this underlayer for a complete look and to offer even more versatility to the set. Being a geoshell the pants will not significantly interfere with the other clothing items and can easily be used under most clothing items. The geoshell includes some displacement settings which are especially useful when the waist and/or the ankle hems show, if you see any poke-through with other clothing pieces you can simply zero the diplacement value."

PantsShell.JPG
412 x 783 - 39K
PantsShell 2.JPG
1518 x 1063 - 122K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    edited September 2022

That product is for G8, and you're putting it on a G8.1. Geoshells don't work between 8 and 8.1 (at least out of the box), because it's looking for a surface called Torso and not finding it.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • Gordig said:

That product is for G8, and you're putting it on a G8.1. Geoshells don't work between 8 and 8.1 (at least out of the box), because it's looking for a surface called Torso and not finding it.

Ah ha!

It's always somethign so simple, I completely overlook it. Thanks for the help

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

The "torso" surface of G8 has been split into "body" and "head" on G8.1.

To get the right settings for those surfaces on the G8.1 shell, load G8 too, apply the geoshell to G8, then copy settings from the "torso" surface of the G8 shell and paste them to the "body" and "head" surfaces on the G8.1 shell.