Help to fix Adam's script to repose feet and hands

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me to fix the script Adam made for hands and feet problems when using v4 figure poses with genesis and above.

When I use the debugger in the Script IDE this section gets highlighted in green.

var g_sTOOL_NAME = "Pose Preset";

As Adam's script was originally made for DS Version 4.0.2.31 it's probably been broken due to and update. Can anyone suggest how to fix this section?

Thanks

Pen

Comments

• Where is the script, assuming it is still avaialble?

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited September 2022

I'm not sure if it's still available it was on his site. I still have my copy which is what I've been playing with.

edited to add: just checked the link from here and the site is no longer available, the link I had from elsewhere also has the same problem.

Post edited by Pendraia on

Playing in parameters I've discovered that enabling Ignore Local Transform fixes the issue  with the feet. Is there a way to save as a preset or does it need to be a script?

• If I am following it needs to be a script as it is adjusting existing values rather than applying new ones.

edited September 2022

After playing with various pose options I would have to agree as I can't find a way to save it as a pose which works. I wish I knew more about scripting...I don't even know where to start.  Thanks for trying to help. 

Post edited by Pendraia on