Pantyhose settings for Office Lady Suit

Dear Friends,

I bought today the 'dForce Office Lady Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females' clothes. On the promo pictures the pantyhose seems very different... Mine is totally white. How can I modify? In the surface tab I tried to manipulate the settings but nothing changed.

1.png
1669 x 2160 - 2M

Comments

• PinupperPinupper Posts: 18
    edited September 2022

Having the same issue here. Currently working on it myself. I have other hoseiry to substitute with in the meantime.

Post edited by Pinupper on
  • I don't have that set yet. Is there not a material preset for the pantyhose? And/or any chance it was supposed to be loaded to a geoshell?

• Catherine, thank you so much for the geoshell tip!

I am a rookie and usually I just work with the materials but for pantyhose there is no presets. So I will play with the settings... but I think that would be the best if materials presets includes what promo pictures promises.

Btw I found tutorials for geoshells so I learnt something today. :-)

test_01.jpg
    2331 x 3840 - 804K
  • Daneel said:

Catherine, thank you so much for the geoshell tip!

I am a rookie and usually I just work with the materials but for pantyhose there is no presets. So I will play with the settings... but I think that would be the best if materials presets includes what promo pictures promises.

Btw I found tutorials for geoshells so I learnt something today. :-)

You're very welcome. While I didn't have this set, I did recall another set I do have and those nylons were on a geoshell.

Nice render -- and yes, the feet would sink into the sand!

• Thank you! :-)

This clothes set are fantastic. I love that sleveless shirt.

• Daneel said:

Dear Friends,

I bought today the 'dForce Office Lady Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females' clothes. On the promo pictures the pantyhose seems very different... Mine is totally white. How can I modify? In the surface tab I tried to manipulate the settings but nothing changed.

I don't know if you found a fix yet, but what you need to do is select the pantyhose, then go to Surfaces>Editor. Make sure the pantyhose are highlited in the editor, then switch to Presets. In the Surfaces Presets tab, select Shaders>Iray>Uber>Iray Uber Base. This will turn the pantyhose into an Iray item, allowing to to change the color, opacity, texture, etc. in the Surfaces Editor tab.