Adding a pose moves my figure back to the center

1. OOOk, adding a pose to my character moves it to the center, 0,0,0. I don't want that

2. I sent in a request you said up to 5 days and you would respond, didn't happen.

3. I'll ask it here. Is there any way I can put markers on my timeline live with the music, mostly to indicate a beat to drastically speed up my animating?

Thanks again

Clint

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,192

mbcav said:

1. OOOk, adding a pose to my character moves it to the center, 0,0,0. I don't want that

If you <Ctrl> click on your pose, you can select what to use from the pose, and if you deselect translations your character shouldn't move position.

You will not get any answers from Daz here in the forums, as it is only other users. 

• The pose was ot saved correctly. A standalone pose should be saved with the "General / Transforms" option unchecked.

Pose preset save options.png
    578 x 422 - 16K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Would it be possible to resave the pose with it unchecked to fix it? 

• Pendraia said:

Would it be possible to resave the pose with it unchecked to fix it? 

Sure you can resave it. Perhaps change the file name if you want the original file to stay as you purchsed it.Note that resaving a file will generate a new icon.

• In general poses should not touch the figure node (any adjustment to position should be done via the hip) and you should place the figure in the scene via the figure node - that keeps pose and placement separate. If you are moving the figure with the hip try copying those settings to the figure node, if the pose is adjusting the figure node it should be reproted.