SF Ball Jointed Dolls for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Bugged?

Greetings, less than an hour ago I bought "SF Ball Jointed Dolls for Genesis 8 and 8.1"

https://www.daz3d.com/sf-ball-jointed-dolls-for-genesis-8-and-81

I installed it, and now, no matter what genesis 8 female I select in the scene, Smart Content no longer shows me my content for them.  And the little drop up in Smart Content is grayed out and cannot be changed and says "SF Ball Jointed Dolls" (see attachment).  This has been around for a while now, so I am surprised that it is broken.  Do I need to make a ticket for this and is my Daz ruined now? lol  I am unsure what to do.

Untitled-1.jpg
140 x 122 - 24K

Comments

• I should add that I uninstalled it and it is STILL like this.  That's what I mean.  It still says the SF ball joint thing up there, even with it uninstalled.  So, I cannot see G8F wardrobe, materials,or anything in smart content anymore.

• Try reinstalling Genesis 8 Starter Essentials to reset its database entries, and please report the issue to support.

• Ok, that seems to have reset it.  I put in a ticket.  I put one in 7 months ago for another product and the creator (Sixus1) has not fixed that issue.  Hopefully SY and F will get this one fixed.  Surprised no one else ever reported this before.

• Metadata issues like this are not usually down to the PA in any event.

• Oh, the other one I reported was because on the Daz page it shows and advertises that the Trident can morph, and the slider bars are there for it- but they do nothing.  So, every month, I contact the same Daz rep that's been helping me, and he tells me that it is still there at the highest priority he can set it at.  But, no luck.  I live just down the street from Daz HQ here, one of these days I should buy him a little gift and give it to him, because he's stayed positive, even though Sixus has not fixed it in all these months.  With the thing here though, the product itself is working fine (I just cannot use it until the fix the meta thing you mentioned lol).  Hopefully, you are right, and it won't take 7 months! lol