Grasp Helper - White Shell issue

Hi

Just started trying out Grasp Helper for the first time.  I have one G8 character gripping another.  Everything works beautifully, just as described in the product tutorial pdf.  However, the grasped character (the graspee?) the G8 substitute, is an alabaster white shell, replacing any tone or detail of the original figure - something that wasn't addressed in the pdf  Any advice?

Comments

• Hard to tell what you mean without a screenshot nor the actual "Grasp Helper" to try it. Asking questions related to products (+screenshot of the issue) on threads already about those products is usually a better option to get answers from people who bought the product and know how to use it.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/502451/grasp-helper-for-genesis-8-and-genesis-8-1-ideas/p1

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,581

If you have other geoshells/grafts (gens?), you need to tell them not to be active on the Grasp helper, otherwise they cause Grasp helper shell to be white

• PerttiA said:

If you have other geoshells/grafts (gens?), you need to tell them not to be active on the Grasp helper, otherwise they cause Grasp helper shell to be white

Thank you, I'll check on that. :) 

• PerttiA said:

I have the same problem but no idea to "tell" the graft's shell. Could you elaborate? 

• PerttiA said:

Got to love useless comments like this which don't tell you how.  Wow...