Error "Files does not exist" when using Aiko 3.0 Ultra Catsuit

Hello All.

I have a problem using the Smart content "Aiko 3.0 Ultra Catsuit".

In the Smart Content panel, I see it and all its files.

When I double click on one, per example "Aiko 3 Catsuit", I have the message "Could not open file : /Runtime/Libraries/Character/Aiko 3 Clothing/Aiko 3 Catsuit.cr2 File does not exist."

Its the same with every file.

But if I search it, it does exist, and I even think that when I open this file, it IS the file mentionned in the message, I found it with the function Browse to file location...

The only way I managed to use it is to place those file in the content "Poser Formats".

Do I miss something using this asset (I'm using DAZ 4.20) ?

Comments

• That often happens if the product was double-installed, once through Daz Central or Install Manager and once through Daz Studio itself, then the Daz Studio manually deleted or moved - Daz Studio will still try to load the files it installed, and ignore those from other methods. If you right-click on the product thumbnail in Smart content is there an Uninstall option? If so, use that and see if the product will then load correctly.

• Thank you for your response. After uninstalling into DAZ, the catsuit was no more available. Then, I uninstalled and installed it again in DAZ Central.

And now everything works fine yes

Thanks