How to copy camera presets from a set to actual new cameras?

I've run into the issue of a set that includes several camera presets spaced widely around the landscape (It is "The Mystic Grotto" by JeffersonAF if of any relevance) and whenever I click on one of the included camera presets it deletes any other cameras I may have created. OK so it seems this is a known behavior.

So what I'd like to do (if possible) is copy the parameters of each camera preset to newly created cameras, then use my new cameras INSTEAD of the old presets.

Of course I can do this for the first preset and copy settings to an new camera, BUT the instant I click to load the second preset to copy, it of course deletes the camera I just created from the first preset.

About the only thing I can think of to get around this is to select each camera preset and write down all the settings. Once I have done this for ALL of the presets, THEN add new cameras one at a time and manually adjust the settings to match what I wrote down.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them! Thank you.

Comments

• Hold down the ctrl (cmd for Mac) key when double-clicking a preset and you will get an options dialogue which will allow you to keep the current camera(s).