Bare Necessties Bundle Broken.

Looks like some of the clothes in the Bare Necessities Bundle are broken. When I try to load the Lace Babydoll or the Summer Outfit clothes I get errors telling me the texture and geometry files are missing. I am running the latest version of Studio, and I used the Daz Central installer. I don't think it's me though, as looking in Daz Central I'm getting file sizes of 1.16MB and 0.81MB respectivley. Downloading the manual install files shjows the same thing, and the content folders do not contain any texture or geometry files.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,855

rrward said:

Looks like some of the clothes in the Bare Necessities Bundle are broken. When I try to load the Lace Babydoll or the Summer Outfit clothes I get errors telling me the texture and geometry files are missing. I am running the latest version of Studio, and I used the Daz Central installer. I don't think it's me though, as looking in Daz Central I'm getting file sizes of 1.16MB and 0.81MB respectivley. Downloading the manual install files shjows the same thing, and the content folders do not contain any texture or geometry files.

Yes, it looks broken. If you look at the Lace Babydoll readme File List, it shows only materials, no geometry. I didn't look at the other one.

• Are you downloadign all the parts? It is split up with the "bundle" having only materials and the textures/geometry in the "break out" parts.

X-Fashion dForce Sheer Lace Babydoll for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females product page does not say that it is a bundle and does not show that it contains any other items. It is part of the Bare Necessities Bundle. So when someone buys a single product now (e.g.Babydoll), they have to download and install multiple individual garment pieces separately????? And the product page and the readme don't tell you what those download pieces are?????

• barbult said:

X-Fashion dForce Sheer Lace Babydoll for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females product page does not say that it is a bundle and does not show that it contains any other items. It is part of the Bare Necessities Bundle. So when someone buys a single product now (e.g.Babydoll), they have to download and install multiple individual garment pieces separately????? And the product page and the readme don't tell you what those download pieces are?????

They appear in DIM (and I assume Connect) according to the screen shots I saw.

I guess I haven't purchased any bundles of bundles of breakouts yet, because I haven't seen this yet in DIM. Thanks for the explanation.