DIM won't accept my login. Anyone else seeing this? Maybe it is just me. :) SOLVED

Hi everyone.

I'm on a Mac and had purchased a few items this morning.  Used DIM to download and install everything before lunch.  All went perfectly.

Came back from lunch, and now I can't login to DIM.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've put in a Support Ticket, but thought I'd also ask here just in case I was not the only one having this peculiarity.

Thanks for any thoughts on this!

Lee

Here's a screenshot of the error message from DIM:

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 2.13.38 PM.png
2962 x 1974 - 2M
Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,773

Just tried it and got the same thing - was fine yesterday :/

• SofaCitizen said:

Thanks so much for responding, SofaCitizen!  But sorry you and I are having this issue. :)

Will report back when (if) I find out anything.

Lee

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

SofaCitizen said:

Thanks so much for responding, SofaCitizen!  But sorry you and I are having this issue. :)

Lee

Yeah. Like I said in the other thread - it's a bit weird how it works on my Windows machine. Not run it there since I first installed it a month or so ago as the windows machine is hooked up to the same shared drive. But run it on my mac almost daily with no issues until today. Very odd.

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited August 2022

SofaCitizen said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

SofaCitizen said:

Lee

Yeah. Like I said in the other thread - it's a bit weird how it works on my Windows machine. Not run it there since I first installed it a month or so ago as the windows machine is hooked up to the same shared drive. But run it on my mac almost daily with no issues until today. Very odd.

I did try to use DIM on my 3 Macs (different versions of macOS and DAZ Studio on each.). Normally, I don't allow DAZ Studio to login when I open it, but decided to try, in case I could login fine within DAZ Studio.  Nope, Studio won't allow me to login either.

Definitely something odd happening today on the Mac side.

Thanks for relaying more info, SofaCitizen.  Very much appreciated! :)

Lee

Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • TBubbleTBubble Posts: 3

Seeing the same thing here.

Well, the one good thing about it not working is that I can't be tempted to buy more stuff so time to work on some renders instead :P

• TBubble said:

Seeing the same thing here.

Are you using a Mac?  That seems to be a common thread so far.

Thanks for helping, TBubble!  Every bit of info we get might help.  It could just be a DAZ server side error that's keeping the Mac version of DIM from authenticating (but that's just a guess.)

Lee

• SofaCitizen said:

Well, the one good thing about it not working is that I can't be tempted to buy more stuff so time to work on some renders instead :P

I've been tinkering with my new purchases instead of browsing the store, so I'm right there with you! :)

Lee

• TBubbleTBubble Posts: 3

Yep. Using a Mac. 

Was hoping to be able to update my Cinema4D bridge and get some rendering done tonight  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TBubble said:

Yep. Using a Mac. 

Was hoping to be able to update my Cinema4D bridge and get some rendering done tonight  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought you might be on a Mac.  I did just receive my first response from Support, so they're now aware of the problem.  Hope to get some forward movement on the issue soon.  Will definitely report back as soon as I have something I can share. :)

Lee

• Still working with the nice Support person on this.  I did notice that I can now login via DAZ Studio.  DIM is still unable to login though.

Lee

• go awaygo away Posts: 15

I feel much better now -- It's not just me.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Same here, can't log in. Latest Monterey...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910

We were in contact with Daz yesterday about this issue and I posted what we were told to the other thread on this subject. https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7650051/#Comment_7650051

• Big thanks to everyone who helped, both as consumers and DAZ-side staff/volunteers.

DIM is now letting me log in and download/install products!

Lee

Yup. Fixed for me also :)

• SofaCitizen said:

Yup. Fixed for me also :)

Excellent!  I'm glad it's working for all of us now.

I'm going to mark the thread as solved, but if anyone needs to add to it, please feel free to do so.

Thank you again! :) 

Lee