Grimwood Manor Clouds

I bought Grimwood manor and I really like it.  But I want to do a bright, daytime scene before it fell into decriptude (ahdn haunt-itude).  I was able to change the time of day in the environment, but those dark night clouds don't go away.  Disabled EVERYTHING including the Environment Map, and even with nothing in the picture, it still renders dark clouds.  Even with draw dome unchecked, or with 'Sun-Sky Only,' it's dark clouds, and I can't figure out where to disable them.

Any help on this would be appreciated.  I can't find where to disable the clouds in the Scene Tab or the Environment Tab.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,855

The product comes with files called 3duGMStormySky_Landscape.jpg and 3duGMStormySky_Portrait.jpg. Perhaps one of those images is loaded in the Environment pane. I am not talking about the Environment node in the Scene pane or the Environment section of Render Settings. I am talking about the Environment pane (Window/Panes (Tabs)/Environment) that lets you add a Backdrop image to a scene.

• MydsMyds Posts: 106

Haha, thanks.  You fixed it immediately.  I feel silly for not thinking to look there, as I actually have the environment pane pinned to do quick, easy protraits.  But you're so right.  Thanks you again for the quick response.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,855
    edited August 2022

Great! I'm happy to hear I guessed right, since I don't own the product to check it.smiley

(I saw those files listed in the Files List in the online readme.)

Post edited by barbult on