UPDATED! 19 custom head morphs for G3F -- no other morph packs needed!

ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
edited July 2015 in Freebies

NOTE: If you downloaded the first version of this zip before July 5th, 2015, please note that there was a bug with the morphs. When dialed partially, they made the eyeballs twist in the sockets if you used Eyes Side to Side. I have fixed this problem, so please download the updated files here. To make sure that they work, please delete all old .dsf files from My Library > data > Daz 3D > Genesis 3 > Female > Morphs > ModernWizard. You can then unzip the new files, and they will install in the proper location.

If you're looking for something different for your G3F characters, I have a package of 8 free custom head morphs for G3F base coming along. No other morph packs needed! Here's Aimee, one of the 8 characters.

--MW

aimee_copy.jpg
695 x 757 - 131K
Post edited by ModernWizard on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Oh wonderful, thank you :-)

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,953
    edited December 1969

Thank You very much :) This looks very good.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Thanks this looks great!

• ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Okay, now it's more like 12 custom head morphs...I'm having so much fun that it's difficult to stop!

--MW

edited December 1969

Looking forward to these, could have an entire baseball team :-)

btw - the page for a sharecg.com share is still circling ... it is an issue they have all to regularly. Any chance you could make the share available from DeviantArt perhaps?

edited December 1969

btw - the page for a sharecg.com share is still circling ... it is an issue they have all to regularly. Any chance you could make the share available from DeviantArt perhaps?

I always upload my freebies to both ShareCG and to Rendo, so, when I package up these head morphs, I will supply both links. I started doing Rendo because this problem with ShareCG happened last summer too... :/

Up to 15 head morphs now...

--MW

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

Wonderful. Looking forward to them :)

edited December 1969

I always upload my freebies to both ShareCG and to Rendo, so, when I package up these head morphs, I will supply both links. I started doing Rendo because this problem with ShareCG happened last summer too... :/

Up to 15 head morphs now...

--MW

Thank you :-)

It took a few tries but I finally did get the one at sharecg I was after. Haven't got a clue why they expect us to have to clear cache and resign in everytime we want to use their site, most annoying. However today it was working beautifully. Let's hope that trend continues lol ...

edited December 1969

And Solveig makes 19... This is addictive!

--MW

solveig.jpg
    704 x 758 - 60K
    edited July 2015

From Aimee to Solveig, they're all here and ready for download! I have a ShareCG link ready and will update this thread with a Rendo link after approval.

Rendo: < a href="http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=75397">19 Custom head Morphs for G3F -- no other morph packs needed!

ShareCG: 19 Custom Head Morphs for G3F -- no other morph packs needed!

Daz Studio only

Tested only in Daz Studio Pro 4.7 64 bit.

DESCRIPTION

Looking for something different than the usual generic pretty faces for G3F? Then

check out this package of 19 custom characters: Aimee, Beatriz, Calliope, Dorothea,

Elodie, Felicity, Ginevra, Hepzibah, Iolanthe, Jessamine, Karen, Lashawna, Myesha,

Nico, Odette, Parnelle, Querube, Rani, and Solveig. All you need to use these is, of

course, the Genesis 3 Female base figure. No other morphs needed!

After installation, find the morphs under Parameters > Actor > Head > People > Real

World > ModernWizard.

USAGE NOTES

Use for whatever purposes you like, commercial or non-commercial. No attribution

required, though I always like to know where people have used my work. Just don't

repackage and call your own. Have fun!

ABOUT ME

Find a repository of all my 3D freebies at the tacky trove:

[link]http://oddpla.net/tacky/[/link]

You can see my digital artwork, as well as my other creative pursuits, at my blog:

[link]http://oddpla.net/modernwizard/[/link]

If you do use any of my freebies in your work, feel free to drop me a line

[ModernWizard at the Daz boards and ShareCG, ModernWiz on Renderosity]. Thank you.

300x350.jpg
    300 x 350 - 34K
    Post edited by ModernWizard on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for these! You have done a great job...Ginevra wearing Cosette.

Ginvera.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 677K
    edited December 1969

Wow! That texture really looks striking on her! Thank you for your compliment, Pendraia.

edited December 1969

Wow! That texture really looks striking on her! Thank you for your compliment, Pendraia.
    Well earned...you've done a great job with these.

Rawn always does great textures, I particularly like the options with this one.

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Wow thank you so much for sharing these!

• LimunLimun Posts: 182
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot MW :-)

edited December 1969

Yes, thank you so much :-)

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Thank you :-)

• Wraith3dWraith3d Posts: 22

the rendo link doesn't work... but the shareCG link worked fine...   thanks!