Wishlist, missing items?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
edited December 1969 in New Users

Yesterday, I had over 150+ Items I had carefully selected on my wishlist. Now when I sign in, there are only 3. I know I didn't delete them, because that would take forever....

Has anyone had trouble with their wishlist today?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That is popping up in the Commons Forum some. It looks like you are not alone. I suggest you put in a ticket with the DAZ team about your troubles.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Yes, I just responded to someone else's post about the same issue late yesterday. I thought it strange as I haven't had a problem, but then I rarely have more than 50 items in my wishlist. I also keep a screenshot of it so if anything did happen, I could easily find what I wanted again without having to wonder what I was forgetting.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Thank you. tech support explained it was because my wishlist was large and it had difficulty displaying, but that my wishlist is still there retained... somewhere. They are working on the issue and will restore it.

I put everything that interests me on there, since, its tough to scan through the sale items... When something I want goes on sale, I have it on my list!