Genesis Bracers - unable to download?

ObscuroArcanumObscuroArcanum Posts: 132
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Has anyone else had a problem, trying to purchase these freebie Genesis Bracers that were displayed in the most recent newsletter that went out?
Genesis Bracers

I can't seem to get these to download at all.

Comments

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

I had no problems downloading them.

try the basics cleaning cache and trying again

• ObscuroArcanumObscuroArcanum Posts: 132
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think clearing the cache is going to help.
    In my Account page, under Order Status, it is showing up as "processing_auth" instead of "Complete"
    So trying to click on the link that is there in my Available Download page, it just brings up an error page, saying that it cannot download it.

I have sent an email off to support, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with this, and having the order not getting displayed as "Complete" even though it's a freebie item, or if it was just me.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I was lucky and downloaded it without problem. I would not await any reply from DAZ soon if I were you, they are too busy with repairing the most major bugs at the moment. Also imagine the tons of e-mails they must be getting right now because many customers encounter many different kinds of problems after the site´s relaunch.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,291
    edited December 1969

I downloaded it yesterday but I got an error on one of the bracers when I tried to load it last night, which is why I am in here looking to see if anyone else had the same problem before reporting it. So perhaps you can't download it because they are fixing that bug (I hope)

• ObscuroArcanumObscuroArcanum Posts: 132
    edited December 1969

Oh, I know that DAZ won't be getting to my email anytime soon (if at all, because I read somewhere that the emails aren't working correctly for error reporting) but I still sent it on its way. Everything will probably be working okay when they have finished correcting the issues they've having with the new system, and if not, I'll try again.

It's pretty obvious in my account that this order has had something go wrong, so I know I won't forget to check back on it later.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Two errors (daemonic, techno want a file that wasn't included), I have reported them in bug tracker, confirmed, updates coming "soon".

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Two errors (daemonic, techno want a file that wasn't included), I have reported them in bug tracker, confirmed, updates coming "soon".

Just popped in here to add that so I'll just confirm now.

• FreyrstrongartFreyrstrongart Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

I have actually the same problem with the morphing beard I just purchased. It appears in my download list but when I try to download I get the same error page as you. Minus one download possibility. I guess I'll just wait too