How do I get the serial number for Daz Studio 4.20?

Hey there,

New user of Daz3D here

I can open Daz Studio 4.20 and I can log in there but when I do it tells me I have to insert a Serial Number. But... Where can I find that?

Now, I did find an e-mail from Daz3d but it only told me how to download/install Daz Central, there was nothing about a verification link whatsoever. Is there a way to force a verification e-mail?

When I go to my Serial Numbers, the only thing I find is a Serial number for Daz Hexagon 2.5

Thanks,

Daz Pop-up.png
504 x 854 - 37K

Comments

• There does seem to be an issue, which is currently being looked into. Without the serial number Daz Studio will run, but without the pro features.

• KryzianKryzian Posts: 0

Richard Haseltine said:

There does seem to be an issue, which is currently being looked into. Without the serial number Daz Studio will run, but without the pro features.

Ah alright, thanks!

I hope it will get resolved soon then, assuming I didn't make a silly mistake myself.

• Try again, this should be fixed

Richard Haseltine said:

Try again, this should be fixed

Well, hate to say it but I just opened it and the issue remains. I log in with my account, and it asks for a serial number, the exact same pop-up.

There is no such serial number on my ''serial numbers'' page, and no account verification e-mail either (at least, not one with an actual link or such). Do I have to re-install it for the fix to work or something like that?

• I have the same problem. If someone has an answer, it would be greatly appreciated.

martin_bourassa said:

I have the same problem. If someone has an answer, it would be greatly appireciated.

Didn't manage to fix it. But someone suggested to just get rid of Daz Central and install Daz3D through the shop rather than through Daz Central. Maybe that's the way to go?

Not sure if I mess up any of added files if I attempt a re-installation though