Duplicate formulas found error after clean up

I've seen that this error used to be solved with a script but I think this is my own fault. 
I was cleaning up my library (deleting some characters and moved my expressions in to a new location) and when I reopened daz the next day I got the duplicate formulas error. The log file confirmed that daz wasn't happy with me moving the expressions so I moved them back but still receive the same error. Is there something else I should be doing i.e. database maintenance?

cheers

Comments

• globallyglobally Posts: 122

Issue resolved. It had something to do with renaming a custom morph of mine. Changed the name back and all seems fine. 

• Formulas are the links between proeprties, e.g. a body morph moving the joint centres so that the reshaped limbs bend in the right place. If there are two links with the same names at both ends then you will get that error, and only one of the links will load. It is important to try to make sure that your morphs have unique names (names rather than labels are the issue, so you can bung a fairly ugly prefix in front but tstill give the slider a more user-friendly label).