pterodactyl

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
edited March 2019 in Product Suggestions

Post edited by HorusRa on

Comments

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited June 2015

horus3523 said:
    With all the talk of Dinosaurs, it reminded me to submit this suggestion.
    There's so many land dino's around that the skies seem a bit empty. Surprised one hasn't been modeled.

DinoRaul has probably a half-dozen or more different species of pterodactyl for sale at Rendo, as well as several flying insects and proto-birds -- the downside is, his stuff is fairly pricy and only seems to go on sale a couple of times a year. He also sells at CP, so you should check there as well.

Post edited by Morpheon on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Would a Pteranodon do?
    http://www.daz3d.com/pteranodon

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited March 2019

edited March 2019

edited March 2019

edited March 2019

edited December 1969

horus3523 said:
    horus3523 said:
    With all the talk of Dinosaurs, it reminded me to submit this suggestion.
    There's so many land dino's around that the skies seem a bit empty. Surprised one hasn't been modeled.

DinoRaul has probably a half-dozen or more different species of pterodactyl for sale at Rendo, as well as several flying insects and proto-birds -- the downside is, his stuff is fairly pricy and only seems to go on sale a couple of times a year. He also sells at CP, so you should check there as well.

Just checked him out at Rendo. Yeah there seems to be some nice stuff there. I didn't realize until I seen his listings, but I ended up a while back with one of his dinos that was free. He's got some excellent tree's that would fit PERFECTLY into a Cretaceous or Jurassic setting. I've been looking for tree's and ferns like that. Thanks again. oh, I may not realize or recognize it right this second, but what site is CP?

Content Paradise.

edited March 2019

edited December 1969

horus3523 said:
    Thats right, Content Paradise. ok, thanks. I'll check into his stuff there too.
    Forgot to mention: the two DinoRaul stores at Rendo and CP are not 1-for-1 -- that is, both contain items that are not for sale at the other store, so you really need to check both out if you want to be sure not to miss something. Also, you can catch his stuff on sale at one store if it isn't on sale at the other, which I've taken advantage of a couple of times.
    edited March 2019

TY