Pose Product to Move 2 Characters Body Parts Together

inquireinquire Posts: 2,099
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Most pose products basically let you zero out, say, an arm, and then apply an arm pose from a supplied pose set, or, of course, you could make your own arm-only pose to use. There can be a little more, too, such as upper body or lower body. But they don't let you take two figures and apply a movement to one figure's leg (for example) and have the second figure's leg move in the same way. Maybe someday someone will come up with a product like this. There's a great deal of repeating of clothing, uniforms, hair, buildings, etc., but much of this is really not new. I think a new product like this would be really great.
To clarify a little more, let's take two wrestlers as the figures, and say their arms are linked. I want to keep the pose, but adjust it: I want to move one character's left collar, shoulder, forearm, hand and fingers. At the same time, I want the other character's linked right collar, shoulder, forearm, hand and fingers, to move so that the hold is not broken. Now that would be a really great product.