Metahuman Head on Daz3d Body PROBLEM

Hello! I've run into a big problem that I can't solve for a long time. I have a Metahuman head and a Daz3d body, the problem is that I don't understand how I can connect the head to the body (which has no bones, it's just a Highpoly mesh) without it being visible. What are my options and tricks? I will be glad for any help.

Снимок экрана 2022-06-27 225132.png
1310 x 648 - 878K

Comments

• KainjyKainjy Posts: 751
    Simply parent the head to daz body and using geometry editor, hide daz head meshes
  • Kainjy said:

Simply parent the head to daz body and using geometry editor, hide daz head meshes

It's not an option, I've already done it. There is definitely a mismatch

• KainjyKainjy Posts: 751

It's the simplest solution.

If you are more expert using DAZ you can convert the head into a geograft (like a tail), so you can blend head with body. You have also to manually adjust the neck mesh to make vertex coincide or the head won't attach.

Another solution is to convert the new face into a wearable object (like a balaclava) but you must know how create a clothing in DAZ (using Transfer utility)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,857

loading it on an undressed body you will have issues with any head in any software unless you can shape and texture it to fit (Zbrush etc)

fully clothed bodies are pretty easy to do

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764

Is this not more auotmated now?