Saving a morph

droidy001droidy001 Posts: 277

I ended up having to re installing Daz and lost character morphs i'd made. Previousley when I saved a morph it would also show independantly in an item of clothing, for some reason it no longer does this.

I'm using save as morph asset and leaving all other settings, as far as I remeber this was how I did it originally.

Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: The clothing still morphs with the character but I'd like to make adjusment manually.

Post edited by droidy001 on

Comments

• Assuming the morph iss et to AutoFollow it will be projected into clothing and other fitted items, but the morph will be set to hidden. Previously you probably had the Preferences for the property pane (Parameters or Shaping) set to show hidden properties - that's in the option menu, the lined/hamburger button in the top corner or right-click the tab, in the Preferences sub-menu.

• droidy001droidy001 Posts: 277

Richard Haseltine said:

Assuming the morph iss et to AutoFollow it will be projected into clothing and other fitted items, but the morph will be set to hidden. Previously you probably had the Preferences for the property pane (Parameters or Shaping) set to show hidden properties - that's in the option menu, the lined/hamburger button in the top corner or right-clickthe tab, in the Preferences sub-menu.

Fantastic, thank you.

There are so many settings in Daz if you don't use it all the time you forget what they are and where they are.