Morph slider problem

I recently purchased  the "Z Plus Size Beauty Shape and Pose Mega Set for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female", but for some strange reason it doesn't want to let me apply it to my figure, and  have tried it with genesis 8 and 8.1 but no luck, the only thing that seems to change when I set the slider to 100% in the navel changes a little bit. 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've made sure that the path to the content is correct, but I can't for the life of me figure out why I can't apply the morph.

If someone could please hlep. thank you :)

Comments

• Please put the Viewport in Smooth Shaded drawstyle, rather thana  textured mode.

One or two others have had issues with morphs showing their sliders but not applying. How do you install content, and if you try to aply the morph then go to Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File are there any messages at the end relating to the shape or its application?

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

Going by the blurb on the product page it needs the G8F body morphs pack to work.

I guess that what you have are shaping presets that have been saved as sliders, rather than actual stand alone morphs.

• TillzTillz Posts: 0

Bejaymac said:

Going by the blurb on the product page it needs the G8F body morphs pack to work.

I guess that what you have are shaping presets that have been saved as sliders, rather than actual stand alone morphs.

I figured it out finally. You were right, I hadn't DL'd the morph pack, I had only DL'd the shape pack. Nood move, i'm new to Daz. Thank you both for thr helpful responces. Cheers