Uninstalling content via DIM > Folder(s) for * product(s) non existent?

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

I'm coming back to using DS after a very long hiatus and I'm redoing my runtimes. I hadn't touched my runtimes since the last time I used DS so all of the manifest files and zips are still present in the right spot (verified paths in DIM settings). The products are in my library, and it's been so long I can't think of where else to look. Thanks.

Also, I'm on Win64bit, not Mac, so if Daz Central is how things are done on Win now, I have no issue swapping.

/edit
If I go ahead and click 'Yes', it acts as if it's doing something, but the files in my library remain untouched. It's also not every product; the only 2 I've ran into this so far are Painter's Lights and the Ultra sets.

DAZ3DIM_SKXYP3wy0E.jpg
930 x 765 - 174K
Post edited by Lissa_xyz on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,195

I have never seen that message.

If you click on the triangle and select show installed files, does it then come up empty? And can you find the actual files on your drive?

I would recommend to stay with DIM. Daz Central is a simplified version of DIM targetted new users.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2022

Yes, the actual files are in my library. Uninstalling just gives that error, and if I hit 'yes', the item is removed from the installed tab, but the files don't actually go anywhere.

/edit
    Think I'm just going to start my libraries from scratch since its been so long and not sure what's hiding in there anymore. lol

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on