Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Where do I look to see how many punches I have?

• IceCrMn said:

Where do I look to see how many punches I have?

It isn't shown anywhere. The easiest way to check is to put an item with no discounts in your cart. If it is discounted 20% you have one punch and if it is discounted 40% you have two punches.

You get one punch for a $2+ purchase (excluding gift cards) on each of the two previous days. 

• Easiest way to check your punches is to look at your orders page. Have an order yesterday = one punch. Have two orders the last two days = two punches. Current day does not count. Prior days do not count. Orders have to be > 2$. So buy > 2$ today and Saturday = max punches and discount on Sunday.

• With all these Black Friday deals credit reseves are getting  depleted.

We need a good gift card sale. 

Hint,hint.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940
    edited November 2022

...so trying to see how many punches I have at by putting a rando non-discounted product in the cart.   For example I put the Lab Glassware in which is a PA item at 16.95$ that has no other discounts.  However whne I view my cart I get a final discount of 29% resulting in a price of 12.06$.  This doesn't jive with the 2X discounts being offered for punches, at 20% for one and 40% for two.

If I have only a single punch the price should be 13.56$.  If I have two punches it should be 10.17$  So it would appear I only have a single punch but where's the additional 9% coming from as it is not a DO or Daz+ item and today's extra 10% discount doesn't apply as it isn't one of the new releases or one of the characters or texture sets spotlighted on today's sale page (the 10% doesn't figure in correctly either as I've applied it as well)?  I really wish they'd say up front how many punches we actually have like they did with the stackup and previous punch sales.

...and to think I studied abstract matrix algebra yet am totally stymied by the ways of Daz math.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,126

There's no readme for xi-futuristic-yacht, xi-fy-helicopter, or xi-fy-jet-ski.

• kyoto kid said:

...so trying to see how many punches I have at by putting a rando non-discounted product in the cart.   For example I put the Lab Glassware in which is a PA item at 16.95$ that has no other discounts.  However whne I view my cart I get a final discount of 29% resulting in a price of 12.06$.  This doesn't jive with the 2X discounts being offered for punches, at 20% for one and 40% for two.

If I have only a single punch the price should be 13.56$.  If I have two punches it should be 10.17$  So it would appear I only have a single punch but where's the additional 9% coming from as it is not a DO or Daz+ item and today's extra 10% discount doesn't apply as it isn't one of the new releases or one of the characters or texture sets spotlighted on today's sale page (the 10% doesn't figure in correctly either as I've applied it as well)?  I really wish they'd say up front how many punches we actually have like they did with the stackup and previous punch sales.

...and to think I studied abstract matrix algebra yet am totally stymied by the ways of Daz math.

If the item was from one of the categories on the promo page it would have had another 10%, 20% (two punches) then 10% would be 28% off in theory, your 29% may just be a rounding error.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Thanks everyone.

I normaly only place one order and put all the items I wanted that day in that one order. So not sure if I'm collecting punches or not.

I think I am becasue the items I ordered today had bigger discounts in my cart than what showed on the item pages.

According to DazDeals I got all 5 of them at the all time best prices, so I'll be content with that I suppose :)

$86.75 cart final price was $21.42 so around 75% off.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,809

Great sale thus far; now I need a Gift Card sale! wink

• WandW said:

+1000. Same here, Great sale and now we need a gift card sale 

• IceCrMn said:

Thanks everyone.

I normaly only place one order and put all the items I wanted that day in that one order. So not sure if I'm collecting punches or not.

If you make at least one purchase over $2 the day counts - so a $2+ purchase yesterday or the day before gets one punch, a $2+ on both days gets you two punches.

I think I am becasue the items I ordered today had bigger discounts in my cart than what showed on the item pages.

According to DazDeals I got all 5 of them at the all time best prices, so I'll be content with that I suppose :)

$86.75 cart final price was $21.42 so around 75% off.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

+1000. Same here, Great sale and now we need a gift card sale 

Oh yes please! I'm down to my last $7 after the deep-discount sales yesterday and today. 

• Today's banner doesn't work, it leads back to the store.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

weekend already over?

Shop not working!!

Black Friday Banner without funktion.

• Yep. Seems the automatic rollover went wrong. Hope that is fixed soon.

• ioonrxoon said:

Today's banner doesn't work, it leads back to the store.

There had just been a bout of cloudflare and pages just came back for me. Sale page works for me. 

• Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

There had just been a bout of cloudflare and pages just came back for me. Sale page works for me. 

Not working here. 

• Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Got a link? It's not working for me.

• ioonrxoon said:

Same here. The new Sunday link just returns to the store landing page for me.

• Also not working.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

Not working for me either.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,395
    edited November 2022

Just refreshes the main store page for me

Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Not working for me. Just takes me back to the store.

• Still not working

• Not working here as well. Cache emptied, still the same.

• another day another fail, Black Friday Banner link is broken also DAZ Software Serial Numbers for fisio is still missing

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

I don't even see any new items on the main store page.

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 150

i lost a punch as it seems despite i bought a membership yesterday. why is that?

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Cache cleared

Banner just looping back to shop page.

NO new Items in the shop too.

• And Serial Numbers for fisio is still missing

This discussion has been closed.