I have two MyDaz Connect “cloud” folders and cannot install any new products. Am I screwed?

I have been experiencing a multi-layered problem with Daz3D and have finally gotten to the bottom of it. I am currently unable to install any new purchases – they do not appear through Daz Connect/Smart Content at all. Sometimes they appear in “products”, but they have a “U” on their icon, and any files that show will all have errors with exclamation marks on them (see attached pics). After a bit of research I realized I have TWO MyDaz Connect>data>cloud folders.  Not sure if this relates at all to my Daz Connect problem, but I do see that the Content Directory Manager only allows ONE Daz Connect directory. Do any of you suggest merging the 2 Connect folders?

1.Smart.Content.pane.Showing Heroic Defender 'U' folder and DazConnect Metadata-NO.jpg
708 x 1292 - 145K
2.Content.Library.pane.Showing Heroic Defender 'U' folder and error on install file.jpg
708 x 874 - 60K

Comments

• If you have a second Daz Connect data directory select it 9that is, the parent of the /data/cloud/ folder) as a regular Daz Studio Format/Poser Fornat Content Directory.

The U means user data, as opposed to vendor data from the installation/your account - there have been cases when vendor data incorrectly ends up marked as user data, or it may be that you had recategorised some of the files.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,404

Do you have Microsoft Onedrive running?