BRYCE LIVES!!! IT LIVES!!!

Eardrum MannaEardrum Manna Posts: 31
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

BRYCE LIVES!!! IT LIVES!!! ...O.o ... out of memory! ... Hold on... restart... O.O YES!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!... AGAIN!!!

^.^

BRYCE IS AWESOME!!!

I just made a cover for my Eardrum Manna ART gallery with the 2 most famous girls of them all.

(would've did more but my graphic's card is very old)

Can someone tell me what size I should make pictures for the gallery (can they be any size). It took me forever to find out the size for the cover.
...O.o I forgot the profile pic size as well if someone wouldn't mind.

BRYCE!!! BRYCE!!! BRYCE!!!

Comments

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859
    edited December 1969

im not sure what the max size is but 1400 x 600 works very nice for my own gallery :)

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,304
    edited December 1969

@eardrummanna - I couldn't agree more, Bryce is alive. Gallery image size seems to be unlimited. I go 1600 px wide. By the way, as far as Bryce is concerned, there is no difference whether you use a cheap or an expensive graphics card. As long as the picture can be displayed, it's fine.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Size wise for the gallery, basically think of the biggest size and format you can get good definition on and keep within a 2mb file size.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Bryce is indeed alive, and massively underrated!

I see pictures in the gallery every day and the ones that get my attention the most are very often done in Bryce.

She is the old lady of rendering, but you know, being a Brit I have to liken her to The Queen. She's no spring chicken either, but she commands respect!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,956
    edited December 1969

I see pictures in the gallery every day and the ones that get my attention the most are very often done in Bryce.

She is the old lady of rendering, but you know, being a Brit I have to liken her to The Queen. She's no spring chicken either, but she commands respect!

you are referring to Bryce not Chohole?
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

you are referring to Bryce not Chohole?
    Applies to both!
  • Eardrum MannaEardrum Manna Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

OK, so any size. Just keep it under 2mb. I decided to re-render my Eardrum Manna ART cover yesterday which took over an hour ( just because of Victoria's hair -.- ) so that I could put it up as my first gallery pic ^.^ YAY!!! And I would love to mention that a lot of you have AWESOME!!! pictures in your galleries.

BRYCE DEMANDS AWESOMENESS!!!

• CTippettsCTippetts Posts: 162
    edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure that, even if below the 2MB limit, there is also a 2000X2000 pixel size limit. I found that out the other day when I tried to upload a file that consisted of two 1400 pixel wide files stitched together into one JPG. I simply resized it down to 2000 pixels wide, and the upload worked okay.