Poses under Parameters but not Posing tab?

I must admit I havnt stopped to think much on this but I am supposing there is a good reason for this that I am just not getting.

Why are almost all of a figures pose controls located under the Parameters Tab and not under the Posing Tab?

Surly pose controls should be in the Posing tab or is my logic wrong?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

I see them in the posing tab, both for the figue and for body parts. What figure(s) are you using?

• The parameters pane shows everything, the Posing and other node-property panes are filtered (by type of node, e.g. Lights or cameras, or type of property, e.g. Posing or Shaping). If a "pose" control is not showing, find it in Parameters, click the gear icon on the slider>Parameter Settings, and make sure the Type is set to Modifier/Pose

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

It could also be a similar issue to morphs, they have to be saved under the "Actor" region to show up in the Shaping tab, and there's a lot of G8F content out there where it hasn't been saved there..

So I'm just guessing with this but if they weren't saved under the "Pose Controls" pathway then they might not show up in the Posing tab.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

I'm looking at any of the genesis 8 characters, there are many pose controls under the pose tab but some only apear under the parameter tab.

Its not a big deal as it is just a different tab it just seemed strange.