Animating between two poses issue

So, as of today after using Daz these years, I decided to do my first animation.  It is planned to be very simple, just between two boxing poses.  Pose one dukes are up and standing up straight, pose two dukes are down a bit and so is the head.  Seems easy enough.  I googled and found tutorials for how to do an animation bteween poses, including a Daz original tutorial.  It told me about pupetteer, and I tried it.  However, even with smooth shades (I am guessing due to the tens of hundreds of thousands of morphs I have for G8F), when I try to drag between the two points on the little puppetteer graph, my machine goes choppy, Daz alternates between a "Not Responding" white screen to a regular Daz screen, and so the animation is not even really there since it seems to literally follow the speed that a person drags between the nodes.

That said, what is the automatic way built into Daz where I can simply tell it animate from pose 1 to pose 2"?  And then I am curious as to how to tell it to render those frames and bonus if I can tell it that I don't need every single frame rendered.  Maybe 20 frames over 1 second.  Can someone help me with this, link a tutorial?  Thank you.

Comments

• Ok, I think I figured out how to render a series, so that's good.  However, I told it to render 30 frames, and it's just "Pose 1" r the first dot/node on Pupetteer.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,248

I use the Timeline, put one pose at one position, the 2nd pose further along, then render the desired frames. At any point along the timeline, one can also save out a single pose for use at another time.