Black spots all over the skin. Only when on a set not in an empty environment. (fixed)

vollezarvollezar Posts: 27

No idea how to fix this. I moved her over to a blank set with just the sun-sky for a light and everything looks right. Same with just a spotlight to light her up. As soon as I move her into any environment (tried different homes/apartents, cafe, college) this starts to happen. And the spots move (change postion, rather) on her body if I try to turn her on the spot. Resetting the environment/tonemaping does not help. Turning off the lights and creating new ones does not help either.

Any ideaas?
Thank you.

Image removed - see Acceptable Ways of Handling Nudity

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,195

My guess would be conflicting geoshells.

Is she positioned away from world origin?

You can try to change Instancing optimization in render settings to something different than auto.

• vollezarvollezar Posts: 27
    edited June 2022

Seems to be some conflict between Breastacular and Golden palace. Never gave me that issue before. If I remove Golden palace shell everything looks good. Running "shell fix" does not help.

P.S. Moving her back to 0.0 position in world does help though.
    I'll try changing optimazation setting.

Post edited by vollezar on
  • vollezarvollezar Posts: 27

Fixed it. The Instancinf optimization change to speed or memory settings helps. 
    Thank you @felis.

I keep forgetting about that setting. Gonna have to recheck all of my scenes and make sure that setting is changed.