Morph Loader documentation and tutorials

crashworshipcrashworship Posts: 216

I'm using more and more content not acquired from the Daz store. These are items from CG Trader, TurboSquid, etc with .fbx or .obj formats which of course don't have morphs for characters. A hat or props like furniture I can make work but cothing is another issue. I've had no luck finding up to date information about how to use this feature in the available user guide and finding information elsewhere has been difficult as well. The only thing I found was a very old reference to a very old version of Studio on an outdated wiki. Anyone who can point me in the appropriate direction for documentation and/or tutorials regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by crashworship on

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,248

For clothing, morph loader pro would be used if/when trying to make morphs. Reverse deformations.

• crashworshipcrashworship Posts: 216

Catherine3678ab said:

For clothing, morph loader pro would be used if/when trying to make morphs. Reverse deformations.

Okay, thank you. Where would I find documentation about how to do that?

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,248
    edited May 2022

Possibly mixed in with information on making the various morphs in my free tutorials which are mentioned in various threads.

Also people show examples in their YouTube videos, same idea, look for ones involving the making of morphs, pJCMs, etc.

The WP Guru covers lots of topics. Thing is, the Morph Loader is a tool which is used. So how you want to use it, depends upon what you want to do.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • crashworshipcrashworship Posts: 216

Catherine3678ab said:

Possibly mixed in with information on making the various morphs in my free tutorials which are mentioned in various threads.

Also people show examples in their YouTube videos, same idea, look for ones involving the making of morphs, pJCMs, etc.

The WP Guru covers lots of topics. Thing is, the Morph Loader is a tool which is used. So how you want to use it, depends upon what you want to do.

Thanks. I'll check those out.