Planet Lava Skydome

Hey all,  I am trying to use Planet Lava DS in DAZ Studio. When I render I am only getting black. I have Googled online & in the Forums but not finding a little more indepth explanation on how to set the skydome settings. Can anyone help please?

Thanks!

planetlava.jpg
2560 x 1184 - 540K

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,195

It is an old set, so must be for 3DL. Not sure if it can be used in Iray.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341

You could:

1. Select the dome with the Surface Selection Tool (to get both the model and its surface)
    2. In the Presets tab of the Surfaces pane find the Iray uber base preset and double-click it to apply it
    3. In the Surfaces pane Editor tab set Emission Colour to white, then click the button to the left and select the map that is already applied to the base colour (assuming the dome didn't use a custom shader)
    4. Experiment with the Luminance to get a good look
  • vicster56vicster56 Posts: 74

Richard Haseltine said:

You could:

1. Select the dome with the Surface Selection Tool (to get both the model and its surface)
    2. In the Presets tab of the Surfaces pane find the Iray uber base preset and double-click it to apply it
    3. In the Surfaces pane Editor tab set Emission Colour to white, then click the button to the left and select the map that is already applied to the base colour (assuming the dome didn't use a custom shader)
    4. Experiment with the Luminance to get a good look

Awesome!! Worked perfect!! Thanks so much!!!! 

Screenshot 2022-05-27 143649.jpg
    1584 x 903 - 115K