Losing detail on teeth

Hi, I've realized I lost detail on the teeth of my Genesis 3 figures when I load a saved shape. I thought it was a custom morph I cerated time ago (via saving the head as an .Obj an other steps I don't remember) But loading a fresh figures and applying the shape does the same. I've try looking at the hidden parameters but won't do. Any idea where should I look or what else I can check?

Teeth2.png
1702 x 1617 - 2M
Teeth3.png
1702 x 1617 - 2M

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341

"loading a fresh figures and applying the shape" whichcshape? Is this all associated with a single morph? If so, how did you make it?

• I mean I made a character shape from an old figure (Genesis 2)  and add it to genesis 3 using the transfer utility. Then I just fine tuned using the Genesis 3 Morphs (height, weight, nose and eye, etc). If I load a new figure and apply my character shape (except the fresh figure don't have the Gensis 2 shape I created) it still loses detail on the teeth. I've made some test and noticed that if I save the shaping uncheking everything from Actor-> Head the figure don't lose detail on the teeth so I suppose is one of those morphs.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341

There was an issue in Genesis 3 where creating morphs in ZBrush and dividing the emsh while morphing, then restoring to zero divisions for the morph, would distort the teeth - but I don't recall its effect looking like that.

• I never used ZBrush, the method I used was exporting the G2 figure to an .Obj. I don't remember the exact steps. But for what I see is one of the head morphs. I've downloaded a bunch of freebies so I will start looking there.