Soooo I just installed Bryce again after a 4 year Hiatus..Dang...

foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

So I did it and now the time starts of installing all of my old content...
Going to many hours upon hours...

Always loved Bryce or I wouldnt have put sooo many hours into the dev part of Bryce especially in the BSC...Guess I am back once again...

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

foleypro said:
    So I did it and now the time starts of installing all of my old content...
    Going to many hours upon hours...

Always loved Bryce or I wouldnt have put sooo many hours into the dev part of Bryce especially in the BSC...Guess I am back once again...

welcome back - good to see you again !

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,304
    edited December 1969

What a surprise to see you back, Brian. Though when I noticed some of your renders in the gallery I wondered what you're up to.

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
    edited December 1969

well a friend suggested I get back into bryce..I thought it over very hard and came to the conclusion that I did have fun in Bryce..I also have fun in VUE2014...Will I finish the multiple packs that I have...Probably not been outta the game so long dont know if I will ever sell thru a store again...Hell ParticleFX never got finished because my last programmer never even got me a working build...2 years I waited for a working build..Of course I am up for another programmer if I can find one...Too many years into that plugin on my part to waste it...Its a great plugin and one I wanted to intergrate into Bryce thru DS...

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,304
    edited December 1969

Was that Vas? That would be hard to believe.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

foleypro said:
    well a friend suggested I get back into bryce..I thought it over very hard and came to the conclusion that I did have fun in Bryce..I also have fun in VUE2014...Will I finish the multiple packs that I have...Probably not been outta the game so long dont know if I will ever sell thru a store again...Hell ParticleFX never got finished because my last programmer never even got me a working build...2 years I waited for a working build..Of course I am up for another programmer if I can find one...Too many years into that plugin on my part to waste it...Its a great plugin and one I wanted to intergrate into Bryce thru DS...

I remember testing it - wonder what happen .

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
    edited December 1969

Nope wasnt Vasili...He got the plugin to where it is right now...He got slammed with work and hasnt been able to get back to it...It just needs recompiled using the new SDK from Daz...The other programmer said he kept getting call back errors...