Poser Prop Morphs in Daz Studio

Anonymous111Anonymous111 Posts: 27
edited May 2022 in Poser Discussion

Hello, 

let me start off by saying that this is not a new topic of discussion per se, I'm aware that this discussion exists.

However, I'm in the slightly different position that I bought my prop from a third party vendor on DeviantArt a while ago, at which time I also downloaded the free Poser trial, which I then promptly forgot. Without said morphs the prop is pretty useless.

My question is the following: is there a way to do the process outlined in the thread linked above without using Poser? While it would suck to not be able to use the prop at all, I can't justify a 100$ pricetag for a software that I don't intend to use ever again.

Thank you for your help

Post edited by Anonymous111 on

Comments

• English BobEnglish Bob Posts: 113
    edited May 2022

There's good news and there's bad news.

Dimension3D's Poser File Editor can resolve a .PMD into embedded deltas and save a stand-alone version of the prop - this would be usable in DAZ. The bad news is that PFE is now only available as a bundle which would cost you nearly as much as a copy of Poser so it isn't a very attractive option.

The DA vendor should be able to convert it for you - presumably they have Poser - assuming of course that they're still active.

Post edited by English Bob on