MMA Uniforms for Female Genesis 2

oldrepublic001oldrepublic001 Posts: 34
edited May 2015 in Product Suggestions

I noticed you got one for Male Genesis 2. I would like a separate mod for females to include a proper feminine attire for MMA fighters. Not too skimpy and not too heavy. Just right. You know. Training stuff. Training shirt with a midriff. Sports Bra. All sorts of colors. Maybe some designs. Of course it comes with women shorts as well. Not one of those skimpy briefs. Just put her in a feminine training shorts or something. I have a character in mind that requires MMA Gear.

Please?

Thanks!

Post edited by oldrepublic001 on

Comments

• ShawnBoothShawnBooth Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

Can't you kit bash together a wardrobe that fits your needs from everything that currently exists?

• oldrepublic001oldrepublic001 Posts: 34
    edited May 2015

Probably. My issue is that the female wardrobe is limited to a surplus of bikinis and feminine wear that shows a bit too much skin. I don't mind a lot of skins, but maybe at least make the feminine wear to cover some more skin?

Well maybe this is the one is good, but its for Genesis. http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-basic-wear-for-women

We need more of those for Genesis 2 female. And gear them toward MMA fighter or simply training wear. If we have the one for males, then maybe there should be a version for Genesis 2 females...

This is a good one...

sports-bra-guide.jpg
    370 x 452 - 30K
    Post edited by oldrepublic001 on
    edited December 1969

Why not apply the one for males, or G1, and fit to female, add whatever clothing items are necessary?

edited December 1969

It's just my opinion, I think getting the wardrobe part is easy. The difficult part would be mma poses. Excellent poses, not half assed partial/redundant poses.

edited December 1969

I could. Anyways, I need to save money for clothing for my models lol. So could take awhile.

edited December 1969

Well, if I'm not mistaken, you could retexture the beach/swim shorts that come free with DS. Isn't there a sports bra that's included too? That just leaves the gloves though

edited December 1969

Oh yeah, forgot about the gloves. Maybe I should put in a separate request for fighter gloves for females...