DIM recovery of correct locations?

I use to run Daz on system 7 but did an upgrade to server 2019 (obviously this only effected the C drive) but the server 2019 installed died and I'm back to the sys7 install
---
but after the upgrade I moved some of the daz data files from the  G drive to the E drive worked fine as DIM new where they were and thus so did Daz. 
--
But had let DIM update just now but it's still using it "stored install paths (probably from data low or roaming) and now it has a huge list of items to install and or update. 
If I have the database check search the E drive will the "dsf"? files be updated to show the content is now on the E drive? 
---
Yes, my 12,000 products are installed in custom locations. I can't picture having a 4 gig data folder on my C drive. 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341

Install Manager tracks its isntallations via the Manifests folder, not via the database (the database tracks only the relative location within the content directory, the installer needs to know the full location). By default that will go on the boot drive, or if this is a Mac system (I'm not clear from your refernce to System 7, which is a very old version of MacOS) possibly in the Public/Shared user profile. Do you still have the Manifests folder, or a back up, from the previous install?

• this is a pc. the old installion was win7 with program and basically the genesis morph files on the C drive. other products on G and downloads to K. 
    But updated to windows server 2019 because win 10 won't run on my dual processor machine. 
    But the G drive at only 2tb could no longer handle the product files so moved several directories to the E drive. 
    ---
    have if I mount the server drive and copy the manifests from that on to the one I'm using now that should get DIM excited enough to clean up it's download list? Hopefully ... 
    thanks