Tattoos as an Attachment.

Hello, 

I would like to know which figures or packs contain some tattoos as an Attachment. I need to export it into the Unity and attachements create separate tattoo texture which I can save as png and add to additional layer of character shader in Unity. It seems to me that LIE (Layered) tattoos, which are more common, don't allow that.

From content I own only Eva 8 contains Attachment tattooes and I would like to buy more.

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,219
    edited May 2022

michalstangel said:

Hello, 

I would like to know which figures or packs contain some tattoos as an Attachment. I need to export it into the Unity and attachements create separate tattoo texture which I can save as png and add to additional layer of character shader in Unity. It seems to me that LIE (Layered) tattoos, which are more common, don't allow that.

From content I own only Eva 8 contains Attachment tattooes and I would like to buy more.

A very close fitted item might work - but not sure Unity can keep that as a separate item.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • Cris Palomino said:

michalstangel said:

Hello, 

A very close fitted item might work - but not sure Unity can keep that as a separate item.

I thought I could extract textures from LIE tattooes files (enclosure), but have no idea how or if that is possible.

I own quite lot of tattoos from different packs and only those marked Attachment work for me. Unfortunately from the content description in DAZ shop it's usually unclear and it would suck to spend 50+ (incl. int. license) for something useless.

DAZ LIE.png
    506 x 222 - 62K