Studio Failure (Multiple problems failing at once)

I'm in process of making big project. I tried once Face Transfer. The 3D model came up instantly. So I tried to learn what next with the 3D model. When I came back to make new 3D models the error came up. "Face Transfer failed to generate. Try a different source image." I tried 10 more images with no result. So I figured it's not the images. I tried reinstal Daz Studio without success. Even reinstalation process uninstalled Daz Studio at all. Reinstalling DazCentral didn't help. So I reinstalled OS. So I tried Face Transfer once more. I tried the same image that worked the first time and Face Transfer failed to generate again. The only thing I can think of is some kind problem with my account or installation process or it can be one problem together. (The installation problem is that when I install Daz Studio I need to click installation button at least 3 times to install. It starts at some % and at higher %. Not possible on first time)

And another stuff is that I installed Daz to Blender and even this doesn't show up. I used it once succesfully when I learned what to do next with the first generated model.

I'm open to everything that can help.