Welcome The Row House

ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,961
edited April 2022 in The Commons

So glad to see this vendor here, love all the stuff they've done over at Rendo.  These swan pieces are gorgeous

https://www.daz3d.com/swan-song-violin-kit

https://www.daz3d.com/swan-dance-costume-kit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

https://www.daz3d.com/swan-dance-fascinator-for-genesis-8-females

Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

Comments

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242

I know, me too, I love this vendor's creations!  Elegance with a touch of horror, lol.  Wonderful stuff!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388

I'm really excited to see them here, too! heart

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

I've bought stuff from Rendo from this artist. Their stuff just makes me laugh out loud (in a good way): I don't know how usable it is, but it is marvellous. I shall have to have a play.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 960

Their stuff is beautiful - it was a pleasant surprise to see them pop-up on the store this morning.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

I love their baroque series.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,859

I have some of their beautiful headwear, hope they still sell stuff at both stores ... for reasons cheeky

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 826

I have some of their beautiful headwear, hope they still sell stuff at both stores ... for reasons cheeky

I so totally agree!! In fact, it was my first thought when I saw today's release.
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

*Very* Pleased to see them here. Even though I'm going to have to submit a ticket because the Facinator is missing its manual install button.

• Big fan... hope it' a happy relationship for all concerned.
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386

Also a big fan...Welcome Row House...Snapped these up!!

• Eggs ActlyEggs Actly Posts: 168

Is anybody else having trouble getting SWAN Dance Fascinator for Genesis 8 Females installed? No DIM, and it doesn't show up in Daz Connect?

• I was so excited to see them on Daz! I've bought a lot of their stuff from Rendo and it's always gorgeous.

• SuSoleilSuSoleil Posts: 94

Thrilled to see the Row House here! I'm a diehard fan! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,700

What they said! She's so special!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,961

Gonna wait until they fix the download link

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,582

I am a fan also, but bummed they are here now. I purchase as much, if not more from other stores than DAZ and feel competition is a great thing. Then again, I don't let DIM, smart content or Connect handicap me from using content from other places since that seems to be the main reason users only purchase from Daz.

Hope it's a good move for them though and doesn't stiffle their creativity.

• ZaiZai Posts: 289

The Row House....::fans self:: Yes, yes...all 3 just came to live in my runtime, along with the rest of TRH catalog :)

An outstanding addition to the Daz family...They could sell on the MOON and I'd snap it up in a heart beat! 

• FSMCDesigns said:

I am a fan also, but bummed they are here now. I purchase as much, if not more from other stores than DAZ and feel competition is a great thing. Then again, I don't let DIM, smart content or Connect handicap me from using content from other places since that seems to be the main reason users only purchase from Daz.

Hope it's a good move for them though and doesn't stiffle their creativity.

Well thanks to Content Wizard stuff from other sources is playing nice with DIM and smart content as do my Row House purchases from the other store and the new SWAN Dance outfit. Although I'm not sure that The Row House did not sell here in the past already. Think there was a version of the Minnie Headdress a long time ago. But could be wrong.

the_row_house.jpg
    632 x 810 - 307K
    edited April 2022

Can someone please give me the file size of the fascinator? I really love their stuff but it's usually quite heavy ...

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • Thank you all for the lovely welcome! I do not normally post or read the forums unfortunately laugh but thank you! Just wanted to make clear with respect to Renderosity & Daz that they have both been brilliant in this journey with me and I am thankful and happy to be part of both marketplaces. I have gained lovely Friends and artists like you and will cherish that forever! Art is a journey and with art, we express our inner souls...I love to push those artistic limits..it is who I am...without all of your love and support my work would be meaningless...so thank you so very much for all the love and all the beautiful artwork you make using my products. Thank you to Renderosity & Daz for giving us a platform to express ourselves. Again, Thank you all for the amazing support..I am just blown away! May your days be happy & your creativity shine forever!heart

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 826
    Well you truly deserve it, I struggle to come up with one other PA that makes such elaborate, artistic, quality products. There are others that are a fantastic too, but you are almost in a class of your own I'd say.
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    Glad to see them. They're a creative lot.
  • Big fan of their products ! Nice to see them here.

wow another lovely headpiece heart

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,331

WendyLuvsCatz said:

wow another lovely headpiece heart

This wonderful piece went straight into my cart! heart

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Fabulous. I almost never do portraits, but I think I'm going to have to.

I'm in awe really, the crown is so, so beautiful! Also priced real nicely, so I had to get it right away. Please keep 'em coming, @TheRowhouse!

damn my wishlist is filling up, I got nothing on Xlotto yesterday

• JumbotronJumbotron Posts: 44

I know this is an old thread, but I just noticed yesterday that few headdresses from this vendor that I had in my wishlist are no longer on the store. Sad.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316

All their products are listed as Inactive, this could mean a few things, they have sold out to Daz and the items will appear as DOs, they are leaving this market place for somewhere else, we have seen a lot of new arrivals lately when this happens sometimes others leave here and go there.

This is of course merely speculation.