Store not loading? (fixed)

DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
edited April 2022 in The Commons

Anyone else having trouble with the store only showing the loading swirls?   I have tried three browsers and my phone and its all the same.

Post edited by Daventaki on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,172

It's working just fine for me on Chrome.

• comeaujrcomeaujr Posts: 4

Store is just spinning for me as well. Tried accessing the store in Edge and Firefox with no luck.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 269
    edited April 2022

@Daventaki I am having trouble as well.. started around 7pm US central time... it just spins.. so I guess I am going to miss the flash sale.. no pages are loading.. except the forums here did.  I tried multiple browsers.. chromium based, firefox and iOs phone

Post edited by Rasberri on
  • I have the same issues with the store not loading.  It's been going on several hours at the time of this post.  Forums are working fine.

The problem occurs on multiple Macs and macOS versions using Safari as my browser.

Lee

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,611

Can't access my favorites list either. And its how I can quickly see if something I want is on sale!

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

yeah. firefox isn't working for me. I did pass the info along to Daz.

• mdl062168mdl062168 Posts: 72

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

I have the same issues with the store not loading.  It's been going on several hours at the time of this post.  Forums are working fine.

The problem occurs on multiple Macs and macOS versions using Safari as my browser.

Lee

Same issue for me, Windows 10 OS with Chrome browser

• AHArtAHArt Posts: 202

Same here google browser on IOS

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

Lyoness said:

yeah. firefox isn't working for me. I did pass the info along to Daz.

Happy to say, firefox is working again!!!!

• The store is working again for me.  Everything loading properly and my wishlist is visible again. :)

Lee

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Yep working for me too!  Thanks everyone!!

• nife2468nife2468 Posts: 14
    What is the fix, the site is not working for me at all
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,927

nife2468 said:

So what is happening, and what device(s) and browser(s) are you using?

nife2468 said:

I am using Firefox on a Mac, it works on my mobile Android but I can't even get the login box to pop up. I've changed permissions and checked to make sure it's not extensions and it's not. I have all the same extensions on mobile and there's no issue
    edited March 19
    nife2468 said:

nife2468 said:

I am using Firefox on a Mac, it works on my mobile Android but I can't even get the login box to pop up. I've changed permissions and checked to make sure it's not extensions and it's not. I have all the same extensions on mobile and there's no issue
    For reference this is what I see when I go to the shop. It just says calculating (had to take phone pic because I can't login on desktop)
    IMG_20240318_232848057~2.jpg
    3264 x 1662 - 637K
    Post edited by nife2468 on

You shouldn't need to log in to see the store (though of course it won't kinow to show you special prices or hide items you own). I am using Firefox on WIndows without issue. Does Safari  work? How about Firefox if you restart in Troubleshooting mode (Help menu for me)?

You shouldn't need to log in to see the store (though of course it won't kinow to show you special prices or hide items you own). I am using Firefox on WIndows without issue. Does Safari  work? How about Firefox if you restart in Troubleshooting mode (Help menu for me)?

It's the exact same issue with Safari, and I have tried in trouble shoot to no avail. The program itself works fine, as does the download manager. I don't know what to do past this point.

nife2468 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

It's the exact same issue with Safari, and I have tried in trouble shoot to no avail. The program itself works fine, as does the download manager. I don't know what to do past this point.

Have you tried in a private/anonymous window? if that works it may be a cookie issue or the like.

nife2468 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Have you tried in a private/anonymous window? if that works it may be a cookie issue or the like.

Just tried and the exact same issue, nothing pops up except a small box on the bottom left side of the screen (me facing the screen) saying; JavaScript::; The same issue on safari too

nife2468 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

nife2468 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Just tried and the exact same issue, nothing pops up except a small box on the bottom left side of the screen (me facing the screen) saying; JavaScript::; The same issue on safari too

That sounds like something blocking the scripts that populate the pages (they aren't static pages on the server awaiting download). Presumably a system-level security setting, tool or utility since it is affecting two browsers, but I have no idea where you would look for it.

nife2468 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

nife2468 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

That sounds like something blocking the scripts that populate the pages (they aren't static pages on the server awaiting download). Presumably a system-level security setting, tool or utility since it is affecting two browsers, but I have no idea where you would look for it.

Thanks for the advice. Didn't end up resolving this issue but I discovered that it is 100% because Firefox as this works in Chrome. So now I'll just use Chrome for daz3d