install manager failing all downloads

the install manager is connected and shows products but is failing all downloads

please advise if this is also happening to others right now

Comments

• Yeah, it's probably a site wide error. I can't download anything either. It happens every couple of years, will probably last a day.

• halasdanny_a45c7352f3 said:

Yeah, it's probably a site wide error. I can't download anything either. It happens every couple of years, will probably last a day.

ah ok thanks alot was hoping it wasn't just me ha :) hope they fix it soon just bought some stuff and cannot use it yet 

• Same here. Getting a blank page with the following message when trying to download a zip manually:

{
      "code": "expired_auth_token",
      "message": "",
      "status": 401
    }

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281

sad

• gamerhostonline said:

the install manager is connected and shows products but is failing all downloads

please advise if this is also happening to others right now

Yea, I noticed that as well, reinstalled it and still got download failures, guess it's just a case of hurry up and wait ....

• it's still not working, do daz monitor these forums its been down most of today

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,341
    edited April 2022

It has been reported to Daz.

In order to kep the number of threads down please watch https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/561051/dim-download-issues#latest

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.