How do I use/install 3rd party morphs on G8 Female Model?

uorasheepdoguorasheepdog Posts: 0

Hello, I'm a new user to Daz but not a total novice to 3d software.
Ive spent a few days getting used to the software and wathching youtube tutorials and I wanted to try a new model so I searched for compatible models and found this NSFW morph on renderhub, razzledazzle3d's oh-she-thicc
It says the compatible figure is the genesis 8 female.

Which is what I believe I'm using:
Image removed

What I'm now struggling with and have youtubed to death to no avail is how these files that were provided when I purchased off renderhub:

Are useable or installable within Daz.
I'm on a mac so know my file set up is a little different but I've located my library files location and have downloaded and used other third party pose files from the same user and am able to drag and drop those poses onto the G8 model without error from my downloaded files in the content library. I don't beleive thats how morphs work but I'm able to place them alongside my other downloads and see the files BUT they look like this, im sure for a reason I don't know yet:

I'd be grateful for any help or assistance anyone is able to shed on my probably very simple misunderstanding of how to use these files.

Thankyou!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• The problem is the Oh She Thicc folder - the Data 9and Runtime) folders need to go in the root of your content directory, the My Library folder. On Windows that is just drag-and-drop to mrge them into the existing folders but on Mac that would replace, which you don't want, so you are going to have to open both the zip and the My Library folder in separate windows and drag the unique folders from the zip across to the matching location in the My Library folder - e.g. from Oh She Thicc/Data/Daz 3d/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/ you'd drag the Razzledazzle3d folder to My Library/Data/Daz 3d/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/, assuming there isn't already one there, and so on.

• Thanks for the reply, apologies for the uncropped NSFW image upload of the file.

So the folders need to go in the root content directory, the my library folder.

Is this the same folder that I get too via this:

Because that opens this folder:

And I've dragged the razzledazzle 3d folder and dropped it into that file and I still have the same issue.

What have I done wrong this time hah

• Figured it out, the path that worked on a mac (for me at least) was:

Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > My Daz 3d Library > People > Genesis 8 Female

You then select the whole file thread that you downloaded from the top and while holding the OPTIONS key, drag on top of the Genesis 8 female folder and select MERGE - Not replace.