Split tall and shorten morphs -Solved-

Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340

Helloooo Richard? (Haseltine)

Dax Avalange here again with a stupid question but driving me crazy!

Must to splot different tall and shorten characters! I followed the famous video on youtube that explain, but that video os incomplete. After set Y translate adding the body morph value to the base fogure value, total is nor anymore 0. At that lont the video stop! What must to do after that to set 0 default the Y translate of the character?

Thanks

Post edited by Dax Avalange on

Comments

• Do you have the feet on the ground now or are they in mid air?

• Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340
    edited April 2022

Using the same procedure of the video  ase figure to ground, then the morph setted from neck to ground cause is a little bit high, then saved and mixed the Y translate value of the morph figure plus the value of the base figure. Result, character placed on the ground, when morphed always on the ground at 0.0, while if I click Move ri Ground it kove on the ground plane. Like all the characters feom Daz as I can see. It's a little bit twisted explain but I think you understood! Lol!

Following this video in few words.

https://youtu.be/RR9SY5_7qcw

Post edited by Dax Avalange on
  • I see what you mean about its cutting out - I think it is going to move the value to the hip bone, zero it on the figure node, and then do an ERC Freeze.

• Interesting! I will do what you say Richard! Thanks as always! Let you know! laughyes