Recompille

hello, i have a weird problem.

Daz does not recognize my video card (even if its there my Advanced simulation setting), its says i need recompille the video card.

HOW?

Thank you

Sade

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,195

That happens to me (I think) if I have updated drivers.

But as I remember it comes up with a box where you can click 'Accept' or something.

• SadeSade Posts: 883

it didnt popped up any box. i didnt update the driver, but it would work, if i downgrade?

Hmm ...

Have you made any known changes recently?

Beside Daz Studio, does it work for everything else?

When do you get this message?

if i want use dforce, its freeze the daz after 15%

i reinstalled the driver, but nothing changed

everything else is works, and recognize my card

its super frustating :(

So you can render, but not use dForce?

And if so can you then use dForce on the CPU?

Its have only my videocard at the dropdown menu. How can i dforce with cpu? Thank you

If I go to Simulation Settings > Advanced I can choose either my GPU or my CPU, although the CPU is much slower.

Even though that you have tried to change driver, it seems to me that it is a driver issue.

Exactly when does Daz Studio come with the notification that it must be compiled?

when the error was first pop up. i allowed to do, didnt change nothing.

the dropdown menu allow only videocard..probably my cpu not enough good? dont know.

i try reinstall everything 

• SpaciousSpacious Posts: 481

Maybe try installing an older GPU driver?  Then run a simulation, and if it works, great, you're done.  Or you could even try to install the newer driver after that again, since it would then have to recompile.

Thank you! I made a windows built in driver rollback reinstalled drivers, daz (both version what i have), went back a previous windows save point what is finally solved. Was superweird experience. Thank you for your help!! <3