aeon soul Model

2»

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

FirstBastion said:

.It is because Alice is unique and unavailable that makes her a 3D celebrity and icon. 

AeonSoul decision to keep her custom is smart marketing. And the concept of a unique Alice is 10-12 years of 3D history.  There was a V4 version of Alice available once way, way, back.  And each version since has been stylized and unique.

Them not releasing Alice or pulling her and outfits from the market totally turned me off on purchasing anything from them, still don't to this day..

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

Honestly, they're doing just fine anyway.

• VueiyVueiy Posts: 530
    edited July 3

Hylas said:

Aeon Soul said:

Gordig said:

As I understand it, the Alice model was based on the PA's own daughter (...)

Nope.
    We don't know who invented this rumor, but it's untrue, in fact there isn't even a daughter :).

Thank god. The idea of someone rendering a likeness of thier dauhter in all those sexy poses was yikes as hell.

I was trying not to say anything, lol, but I'm glad Aeon Soul themselves replied.  That's a weird rumor to start, lol.

That aside, I got an older version of Alice and really loved her.  Actually, she somewhat resembles a cousin of mine (mostly around the nose and eyes), so I've always thought of the model fondly.  Unfortunately, that computer crashed and I lost the file, so I'll probably never be able to use her again.  Still enjoy seeing her in the promos!

Post edited by Vueiy on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,147
    edited July 5

I have made an attempt at another dial-spun version of Alice, but with less morph packages. I used G8.1F, with Noska 8.1 as the base and the DAZ Originals Head Morphs. (Should've tried mixing her with Bonnie, as suggested earlier.) As in the other previous attempt, the rounded eyes are usually what I struggle to recreate. (And I feel that a lot of Alice's distinct look is in the overly-plucked eyebrows and her heterochormia eyes.) I'm sharing this less morphs recipe that uses DAZ Originals products, in case any of you reading my comment would like to try it for yourselves and make any adjustments.

Instead of Noska, a freebie character called "Ki for Genesis 8 Female" by emotionaldreams can also be used as a base. But the other morphs I used would need to be tweaked. I was recently doing some G8F to G9 transfers and found these similar enough in shape.

PXL_20240302_170207872.jpg
    1205 x 906 - 402K
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,696

Alice for sure is a unique character, but there's something about her face that literally scares me. She seems like one of those people in a movie who will looks perfectly sweet and normal and then smile at you and suddenly keep widening their grin until it's impossibly large, and there's soooo many sharp teeth in there ...

• jgbelasteguijgbelastegui Posts: 0
    edited September 17

Hello greetings. I was able to make this model with the figure Dita from Devas3D in Renderosity and the Massive Morphs from RawArt. The other one is Anika with the same. I think it is the closest to the Alice figure.

*Mod edit due to image nudity

Anika2.png
    1300 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by Elliandra on
  • tsroemi said:

Alice for sure is a unique character, but there's something about her face that literally scares me. She seems like one of those people in a movie who will looks perfectly sweet and normal and then smile at you and suddenly keep widening their grin until it's impossibly large, and there's soooo many sharp teeth in there ...

I have a similar uncanny valley knee-jerk reaction. I think it's a combo of the slightly exaggerated feature proportioning and the absent nose-bridge that does it. My brain keeps trying to classify her as "regular person" and throwing a danger warning. Like running into a fae and knowing somehow that eating that cake they're offering is a Very Bad Idea even though you can't quite say why.