Workspace, panes and aspect frame.

Is anyone experiencing problems with V4.2? Every time I open DAZ afresh my workspace has changed. The aspect frame has changed and some of my panes have been removed (Render Settings and Environment) For my workspace I prefer Hollywood Blvd but the program always reverts to City Limits when I close DAZ3d. I like to keep the aspect frame set at 'square' but that always reverts to whatever the default is. The two panes mentioned I like to keep permanently docked but they revert to the 'windows' list every time DAZ is closed. I have mentioned this on a ticket and was advised to download a beta version but this has made no difference. I would welcome any comments or even solutions if anyone can help please. - Thank you.

Comments

• I assume you mean Daz Studio 4.20(.x.x) rather than Victoria 4.2. Losing layouts on a system which didn't have pre-existing layout files is a known issue, fixed in the current Public Build. Pending an update, there is a workaround for 4.20.0.2 My workspace resets every time I reopen Daz. - Daz 3D Forums

• Cat_DancingCat_Dancing Posts: 519
    edited March 2022

Thank you for that Richard. Just had a look at your work around and have decided to wait until a fix comes around. I don't consider myselt 'tech' enought to try what you suggest.

Thank you for trying to help.

Post edited by Cat_Dancing on