Problem trying to delete a created morph

Hi, 

I sculpted a morph and mistakenly labeled it the same way as another existing morph I had. I saved it as a morph asset. Now when I reopen the scene, both morphs are "combined" in one looking like:  (2):"morphname". It is not actually the first time this happens, and when it does I just end up deleting the dsf files from the Data directory, just like you normally delete a morph. 

Although, this time something is messed up and even though the dsf files are gone from the said path the morph slider still appears in Daz whenever I load a new figure (G3F). Furthermore, deleting the slider makes DAZ3d freeze (program not responding). 

How to fix that please :L 

Any tip for the futur what should I do to replace an existing morph slider (unique morph label) from a different dsf file?

Thank you

Ced

Comments

• It's only the label that is the same, you can edit that in Daz Studio then save modified assets (load the Dev Load version of the figure to do this, to be sure you don't make any unintended changes). In the Parameters pane open the options menu (the lined/hamburger button in the top corner or right-click the tab) and turn off preferences>Consolidate Properties. You can then use the gear icon on the slider to open Parameter Settings and adjust the label.

You can do the same now on the ghost slider, which may help to figure out where it is coming from.

• TheCedizTheCediz Posts: 172

I did not know what ­­'consolidate property' was before so thats nice.

But still, the way I do it, the morphs keep coming back.

So I changed the labels and saved as morph assets.   - ­Clear the scene and load back a new G3F, morphs are correclty renamed. - Clear the scene. - Go to >Data>...>Product, and delete the dsf filesof the problematic morphs. - Load a new G3F and the morphs are back at their place and with their initial names.

Didn't work :L What am I doing wrong?

• It sounds as if there may be a copy of the .dsf file in another content directory, which is being found and loaded once you remove the one you adjusted. Do you have more than one Daz Studio Format content directory linked to Daz Studio? Have you checked to see if the other(s) have a copy of the morph?