Need help converting brows g3 to g2 [SOLVED]

mdingmding Posts: 1,213

Hi there, I would like to use the 

https://www.daz3d.com/super-natural-brows-merchant-resource-for-genesis-8-and-3-male

on Genesis 2. I can convert them with a g3 clone, but they loose the ability to follow the brow morphs of g2. Is there a way to make them follow the eyebrow movements generated with the g2 Pose Controls - head - brow morphs of genesis 2 in the parameters tab?

Post edited by mding on

Comments

• Before applying brows to the figure, select the head and on the Parameters Tab select all relevant face sections and enable auto-follow.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,213

Catherine3678ab said:

Before applying brows to the figure, select the head and on the Parameters Tab select all relevant face sections and enable auto-follow.

Many thanks for your reply @Catherine3678ab!

I must be doing sth wrong, because the brows still dont react to the brow movement morphs. Could you look if i misunderstood sth?

First I click on Head of Target figure in scene tab.

Then i go to the parameters tab and there i click on Pose Controls -->Head-->brow

Next i go into the parameter settings of each morph dial (e.g. "Brow down") and change to Auto Follow activated.

Then i Select the g2m figure and load the brows choosing G3M clone and none or headwear.

When i try dialing a morph now, the brows dont react. 

Any ideas?

• mdingmding Posts: 1,213

Never mind, it works! Thankyou so much, I tried the same on another char, and it works perfectly, don't know yet why it didn't work on the other one , but now that i see its possible, it doesn't matter - Thanks again!!

• Just one of those quirks ;-)  Glad you got it working.