Daz Keyboard won't work

So I just recently updated my Daz 3d studios to version 4.20 and for some reason, none of my keyboard shortcuts or camera controls work for some reason. For example, wasd doesn't move the camera and ctrl + z doesn't undo actions but I'm still able to type in daz when changing the name of props and I can use the arrow key to change the selected item on the smart content. I have also tried shift + k and F3, also the keyboard navigation is on. I have even deleted the customactions.dsx but nothing has changed. Also FYI when I use shift + k and f3 nothing pops up or happens.

Comments

• Daz Studio 4.20.0.2 is ot saving the UI layout (which includes accelerators) on a clean install, without existing files, but it should be OK with an existing set of layout files to update. The Public Build does have a prospective fix for the issue, and there is a workaround here My workspace resets every time I reopen Daz. - Daz 3D Forums  which may be worth trying, but if this is an update install - and you didn't clean out the AppData folder to reset everything - it would be surprising if it worked.

• OMG thank you so much that fixed the problem