Arianna HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female

While this question is in reference to Arianna HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female, it applies to many similar products.

There are a large number of script files with the character file. Double-clicking them doesn't seem to do anything. Opening the Script IDE shows that there is nothing in the script. I am still new to Daz and not sure what to expect. What are those files (or placeholders) for? Or is there something wrong with my installation?

I appreciate your assistance!

DS Scripts Screenshot.png
1317 x 2160 - 660K

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,312

Those sort of files are generally put there for people who use Content Library rather than Smart Content. They help users navigate through the various files and folders and sometimes give tips on what order to do things.

They are pretty much useless in Smart Content, just ignore them.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,612

gepetersiii said:

While this question is in reference to Arianna HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female, it applies to many similar products.

There are a large number of script files with the character file. Double-clicking them doesn't seem to do anything. Opening the Script IDE shows that there is nothing in the script. I am still new to Daz and not sure what to expect. What are those files (or placeholders) for? Or is there something wrong with my installation?

I appreciate your assistance!

In the content library, they help ID the different sections,  They don't do anything special.  Occasionally, I include tips for usage, The ones that I see there are not critical.

• Thank you both for your assistance! Gorgeous character, Lyoness!