Trying to Completely Remove Asset from Loading

I have a frustrating issue.  When loading Genesis 8.1 male characters into my scene, I repeatedly got a message that there were "duplicate formulas."  Since I could just click "ok" and the scene would load, I ignored it.

But then I bought Render Doctor, and every time Render Doctor would load a scene, I would have to come back to again click through the duplicate formulas message.  That pretty much made batch rendering worthless, since I couldn't just leave Daz and go do something else.

So, I finally located the morphs causing the duplicate formulas message.  They were being caused by a particular 8.1 character I had purchased/downloaded.  This wasn't an asset which I was using in my scenes.  But apparently just the fact that I owned it was creating a conflict with the 8.1 characters that I was using.  So, from File Explorer, I deleted the problematic morphs from that unused asset.

That got rid of the duplicate formulas message, but then I started getting a new message that said, "One or more files referenced by the loading content is missing.  The content may not appear or function as intended unless the files are installed," and it referenced the problematic asset.  So, I uninstalled the entire character.  Unfortunately, I am still getting the "missing files" message.  I can't figure out how to get rid of it.  I've done a search in File Explorer and I can't find any other reference on my computer to that asset/character, so I assume it's being caused by the fact that my online Daz account still contains the character.

How can I stop the character from being loaded in any form at all, so that my account stops giving me the missing files message?

Comments